Saturday, February 21, 2009

Days 47-51 *So Far Behind*

Busy, busy, busy that describes the past week perfectly. Between CT assignments, school, and running my household there has been precious little free time to post my 365s. So I carved out a little time this morning to catch up and hopefully I'll be back this evening with today's photo.
Day 47
Photobucket
These are some older LOs I have hanging up in my office. I really need to get all of my newer LOs printed so I can update a bit.
Day 48
Photobucket
Just me.
Day 49
Photobucket
A bald eagle craft we did for school.
Day 50
Photobucket
Magazines I am reading this week.
Day 51
Photobucket
My youngest kiddos playing the Wii.



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. I especially love the magazines.....quite a diverse reading group!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab photos, look at the pretty you!! Love how you displayed your pages in those frames...that looks awsome. I've got a wall with something like this too and mine also needs to be updated soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I love the display of your LOs, cute frames and a fab idea! And the eagle is just too cute! :)
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, and yes, our dog Ebba is a boxer girl. Allthough a little big for beeing a girl..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous! I love your photos, its so funny the one of them all playing the wii they look either really bored or really intense LOL!! Fantastic photos as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Meg....I am now sitting next to the book I bought on CS4....and I really love it. It's not too wordy, just gives you help. The funny thing is it wasn't in my picture!
    It's "Visual Quickstart Guide: Photoshop CS4" by Elaine Weinman and Peter Lourekas.
    I usually don't read manuals, so if I actually read this and use it I will be very happy and proud of myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos! How to deepen the children are at stake!

    ReplyDelete