Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 41-43 "Catching Up Again"

Once again I'm running late. Please forgive me I've been lost in 18th century Scotland for the past few days. "Outlander" should come with a warning label stating you will spend every free moment you have with your nose stuck in the book. I managed to pull myself away this evening to dump my memory card and upload my pics.
Day 41 *Ivy*
Photobucket
Day 42 *UH-OH*
Photobucket
My youngest son, Cole, went to bed with a full head of hair Tuesday and I woke up to this mess Wednesday morning. I keep most of the scissors put up but he does have access to his school scissors which I thought were too dull to do any damage. As you can see from his hair I was VERY wrong. I have no idea what possessed him to get up in the middle of the night to cut his hair.
Day 43 *Lil' Slugger*
Photobucket
Cole playing baseball outside this evening sporting his new haircut.
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. At least it was his own hair. I used to take the neighbors into my walk-in closet when I was little, and cut their hair.
    Needless to say, my mother was not very popular in the neighborhood. Thank heavens for photos.... he'll always have this to remember his haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember the days of attempting to cut my own hair! I ended up with some real works of art! Too funny! Love the pretty picture of the ivy - great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihi great pics :o) ... and great texture...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops on the hair thing, great solution to just cut it all! hihi. Love that ivy photo, that looks truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the baseball shot....he's so serious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe ... he had such pretty hair. he looks alot older now. that is one things i have been lucky my kids haven't done ... yet. great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no on the hair!

    Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I remember both my daughter's doing the same thing. I have no idea why my son never did it.

    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! That photo treatment on the ivy is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ivy photo is AMAZING!!!

    I still have a cowlick from where I cut my hair off!!!! how cute!

    ReplyDelete