Monday, February 9, 2009

A Tag

I have been tagged by Chris and Karen.
This is the tag I'm supposed to list six interesting things about me. Link back to the blog that tagged me: Chreamp's 365 Images and Karen I. 365 .

1. Saturday was my six year wedding anniversary. I believe the traditional theme/gift for the six year mark is candy or iron but not in this house.
Photobucket
We opted for Nascar and Chinese takeout.

2. I have lived in four states: Oklahoma, Ohio, Georgia, and Tennessee.

3. When I was a child I dreamed of becoming a high school history teacher. Although I did not take the path I dreamed of, I am fulfilling that dream through homeschooling my dc.

4. I am a voracious reader. I usually read several books at a time and often finish at least one a week.

5. Photography is one of my passions. I enjoy taking photos but I enjoy the post processing aspect just as much if not more.

6. I am and come from a long line of collectors/hoarders. My favorite things to collect are Bibles, books, and digiscrap supplies.

This was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I lead a rather normal boring life so I don't know how interesting any of these things really are.



So now I need to pick 5 other to tag:
I will try to do this part later. However, if you're reading this and haven't been tagged yet then consider yourself tagged.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think you're interesting! Happy belated anniversary, and love how you celebrate!

    You've lived in my state before! I'm a hoarder, too, I think it runs in the family, but I need to get a handle on it and get rid of some things (LOL)!

    Hope you have a great week and thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete