Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 24 *On The Ocoee*

I'm running late. I took a ton of photos yesterday and I had quite a hard time choosing just one. We stopped by a local river on our way home from lunch yesterday and got quite a few shots. That evening my husband's father and cousin showed up to play a little music.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Needless to say with company to entertain and this little jam session going on until midnight last night I didn't find the time to upload let alone process my photos. So they are a day late in posting but at least I did take them on time:). Without further ado here is my photo for day 24.
Photobucket



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! What a good idea to get some shots up at the Ocoee!
    The jam session looks fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow stunning photos and love thr processing on the first two, the colors rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a nice evening!
    Your picture of the day is so beautiful, and what a blue sky! Must look fab in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photo of the day - your processing rocks - it looks so pretty there!

    Love the pics of the jam sessions, too! I miss when my husband used to get together with his friends and play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! I'm speechless - this is such a stunning photo!!

    ReplyDelete