Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 29 *Daffodil Bud*

What do you when its eleven p.m. and you realize that you haven't taken your 365 photo yet? Well my first thought was to find a family member and snap a quick photo but no such luck since my dc and dh were fast asleep. I wracked my brain over what I could take a photo of and I suddenly remembered the daffodils that were beginning to grow along the back porch. I am sure I looked quite silly in my PJ's taking pictures of flowers in the backyard in the middle of the night. Thank goodness for the acre or two of land between the road and our house. I got a shot that I liked but it was a bit boring. So I added a little texture and contrast boosting and I have a semi interesting photo for the day. Tomorrow I believe I'll start taking photos in the morning so I don't have to do this again.
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You take beautiful macro shots ... lovely detail and processing!! Really enjoying your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Nothing like P365 to get you out in the middle of the night snapping photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this turned out! The texture works great with it, too! Knowing what you went through makes it even better (LOL)!

    Thanks for sharing the photo and the story!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete