Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day Eight *Long Exposure*

I waited until dark to take my photo tonight so I could play around with long exposures. I couldn't decide between the two I liked so I'm going to share both of them. I had the aperture wide open and shutter speed was 30 seconds.
Photobucket
Light trails from a car driving down our road. Wish we lived on a busier street where I could get a more busy light trail shot.
Photobucket
This shot is pretty blurry but I liked the flare of the moon.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I really like the moon shot- if it ever gets warmer here I'ld like to try out side shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you are experimenting with this!!! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woe, the second one is just fabulous!! The first one is cool to, but on the second picture the moon looks all magic. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great shots. I've been meaning to get out my tripod and try to get a good shot of the stars one night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I've got to try this!!! Looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool photos! I've never played with slow exposure...looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very fun...I have to play around one day (or night). love em

    ReplyDelete