Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 28 *Nature Walk*

One of our assignments for school today was to take a walk and bird watch. Now before we went outside there were birds everywhere but wouldn't you know as soon as we stepped out the door there were none to be found. Oh well maybe tomorrow we will have better luck. We did have a nice walk though and I took about 60 photos. I didn't choose any photos with my kiddos in them for today's photo because those will probably be scrapped separately. While that narrowed the pool down drastically I am going to cheat today and share four photos. I just couldn't settle on a favorite.
Photobucket
It is crazy that we got snow last week and this bush is getting buds on it already. Oh, but it makes me long for the warmer weather and beauty of spring that is lurking just around the corner.
Photobucket
Moss growing on a fallen tree in our woods.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I just love beautiful skies especially around sunset!
I want to say thank you for the comments for the past two days. I've been busy with school/planning and CT work and haven't had time to return comments. Things are settling down a bit though so I'm hoping to have time to blog hop tomorrow. Have a wonderful day!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. wow beautiful photos and love the one of the moss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!! I think the second one is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, sharp photos! The moss is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic photos! Love, love, love the macros, they're exquisite and the cloud pictures remind me of water color paintings, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete