Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 27 *Progress*

Photobucket
My youngest son, Cole, has an absolute aversion to writing within the lines. No matter how often we explain to him that he has to write neatly so others are able to read his work, he still seems to think those lines are only there as mere suggestions. This morning he finally decided to try out this whole neat writing thing(his words) and this photo is of one of his completed assignments. While it is not perfect I am so glad to see him progressing towards better penmanship.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Awww he is doing a great job!! Lily is exactly the same way! She seems to write outside the lines on purpose these days cause I see her do it when she actually wants to lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know that from my son: O) but I promise you with time he learns to write properly! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - my daughter thinks the same thing, no one can ever read what she writes - and she separates words with a dot because otherwise it's just a long line of crooked letters :) They will learn, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's doing pretty good. Writing is one skill my son has never quite accomplished. He will only print because he hated cursive! Great idea to get it documented - wish I had done that!

    ReplyDelete